We are excited to announce a new CYO Summer Hoops season! A great way to keep your kids active and hone their basketball skills at a fraction of the cost of summer camps.
Open to current 2nd – 7th graders, this is a great opportunity for returning players to build up their skills and first-time players to get game experience in advance of the competitive Winter season.
- Open to boys and girls currently in grades 2-7.
- The season runs from mid-June through July.
- 8-10 games per team against other Archdiocese schools/parishes.
- All games are on weeknights, Monday-Thursday — no weekends.
- No playoffs.
- No cuts – all players make a team and play (assuming enough players and coaches to field a team at that grade level).
- $100 registration fee + optional uniform (returning players can reuse existing uniform).
Registration closes June 5th