We are excited to announce the return of our Spring girls volleyball program after a 2 year hiatus, and the inaugural season of a boys volleyball program!
- The season runs from April to early June.
- Games are played against other CYO teams in the Bergen County area (though depending on participation there could be some games outside Bergen).
- Fees are $80 per player plus $30 for a numbered jersey. (If you already have a prior season jersey that fits, you do not need to buy another).
- Competitive season with games and playoffs.
- Open to boys in grades 5-8 who are either students at SJA or actively enrolled in CCD at St. John’s parish.
- Two divisions: 5th-6th grade (Junior Varsity) and 7th-8th grade (Varsity).
- A more recreational/ instructional program geared toward preparing existing players for the Fall season and allowing new players (including 4th graders) to get a start in the game. There are games but no playoffs.
- Open to girls in grades 4-7 (no 8th graders) who are either students at SJA or actively enrolled in CCD at St. John’s parish.
- Two divisions: 4th-5th grade (Junior Varsity) and 6th-7th grade (Varsity).
Coaches/volunteers are NEEDED. As the first season of girls Spring volleyball in several years, and our first season ever of the boys program, the only way we can make it work is for a few volunteers to step up and coach. There is no serious experience or past coaching experience required, but without enough volunteers we would be unable to field some teams. We’d love to get this program off the ground for the kids so please specify on your registration form if you can help as a coach should the need arise.