The St. John’s Sports Association Cheerleading program is offered to girls between 4th – 8th grade who are either enrolled at St. John’s Academy or St. John’s Parish CCD program.
- Girls only, grades 4-8
- Must either be a student at St. John’s Academy, or be currently enrolled and active in the St. John’s Parish CCD program.
- From early December to late February/early March
- Weekly practices at St. John’s
- Halftime performances at select St. John’s basketball home games during the season
- Registration fee: $100 per cheerleader
- Uniform: $85
Who is eligible to participate?
Cheerleading is open to girls in grades 4-8 who are enrolled at St. John’s Academy/CCD.
Can my daughter do St. John’s cheer AND basketball?
Yes! We are aware many of the girls also play CYO basketball with us. We will work to schedule practices around games and select games to cheer at that do not conflict with the girls’ basketball games.
When does the season run and when will practices/games be?
The cheerleading season will coincide with the basketball season, starting in early December and running into late February/early March. Practices will be held during the week and games will generally be on weekends, though could be on the occasional weeknight.
Will we have to travel for games?
No. We will only cheer at St. John’s home games. Once the basketball schedule comes out, we will select various home games and will do a halftime performance. We will select different teams of ours to cheer for.
If you have any questions please contact us.