After a great Volleyball season in 2021-22, which saw the strong return of our girls program following the COVID hiatus as well as the launch of our Spring boys program (where our Varsity boys went undefeated in the regular season and nearly won the championship) — we are excited to kick off the 2022-23 season with our Fall Girls Volleyball program.
- Our Fall program is for girls only in grades 5-8, who are either students at SJA or actively enrolled in CCD at St. John’s parish.
- Competitive season with approximately 10 games plus playoffs.
- Two divisions: 5th-6th grade (Junior Varsity) and 7th-8th grade (Varsity).
- The season runs from September to mid-November.
- Games are played against other CYO teams in the Bergen County area (though depending on participation there could be some games outside Bergen).
- Fees are $140 per player plus $30 for a numbered jersey. (If you already have a prior season jersey that fits, you do not need to buy another).
Coaches/volunteers needed. The only way our program works is through the dedication of volunteers who step up to help. There is no serious experience required, just a bit of spare time here and there to help ensure we can continue to bring these great opportunities to our kids. Please specify on your registration form if/how you can help should the need arise.