After the tremendous success of our basketball teams last season, we are excited to announce that registration is now open for our 2023-24 Winter CYO Basketball season! We are again offering our competitive CYO program for grades 3-8 and our instructional clinic for grade K-2.
See below for more information and to register.
- Open to 3rd-8th grade boys and girls who are either students at SJA or actively enrolled in CCD.
- The season runs from mid-November to mid-March.
- Games are played against other CYO teams in the Bergen County area.
- Fees are $290 per player, which includes our brand new uniforms for 2023-24 season
- Learn more about our CYO program
- Open to Grades K-2 boys and girls.
- Sessions held on Saturday mornings between 9am – 12pm (specific times determined based on enrollment numbers).
- Runs from November to February.
- $120 per child which includes a t-shirt.
- Learn more about our Clinic program
Important: St. John’s Sports Association only exists thanks to the shared commitment of volunteers. For this program to happen, we need for parents to get actively involved. Please consider how you can help as you fill out your signup form so that we can continue to offer these popular programs to our kids.