The decision has been made by the parish and the SJSA to decline participation in the CYO basketball season at this time. With the nationwide uptick in COVID positive cases and the recent school closings in our area, the decision was based on protecting the overall health and safety of our kids, their parents and families. The door is open to participate in some sort of season in late winter or spring if the COVID situation improves.

We will keep you posted if things improve and some sort of season can be salvaged. We hope to see you all soon! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out.

Scroll to Top