- This event has passed.
Trunk or Treat
October 29, 2021 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Important – Please Read
Due to tremendous demand, the event sold out as we only have a fixed number of parking spaces available to us and cannot exceed that number. However, we will be making 20 additional walk-in only tickets available below on Monday 10/25 at 9:00 am. Only 1 ticket is needed per family – SJA families only.
Also some people have chosen to switch their parking ticket for a walk-in ticket, so we expect there may be a handful of parking tickets available Monday morning as well. All tickets are first-come first-serve and we will not be able to add any more spots beyond these.
Please note that in order to purchase you must login to your existing account (if you have one) or create a new one. If you’re not sure if you have an account or what your password may be, you can reset your password here.
*** Most importantly, volunteers are still needed in order to make this happen. Please signup here. ***
Any questions please contact Kim Cox. Thank you and looking forward to a great day!
Please join us for our popular annual Trunk or Treat celebration! Learn more or register below.
Welcome to registration for SJA’s 2021 Trunk or Treat. Please note the following:
- This event is open to current SJA students and family only.
- All attending families should bring enough candy for 200 children.
- Only ONE ticket is needed per family, but please provide all names/grades of children.
- An email with your ticket and QR code will be sent to you once you have completed the registration. Please check spam folders if not received. You MUST have your QR code from registration printed or on your phone to enter the event.
- If your ticket includes parking, come by car to the SJA parking lot at 3:30pm via Hillsdale Avenue. The Orchard Street entrance will be closed. If you would like to park near friends please plan to meet and drive in together. The lot will close promptly at 4:00 pm.
- If your ticket is walking only, park outside the SJA lot around 4pm and walk to the check-in table.
- Masks are required when distancing is not possible.