Documents & Forms
2021-22 School Year
2020-21 School Year
Students: Please only post BELOW your teacher’s post. If you keep leaving messages on the STREAM then it forces other important class announcements from the teacher down the page.
Compiled by Eileen O’Neill, M.Ed., LPC, NCC, BCC, TOH, Behavior Analyst, Educational Consultant Director of Special Education Services and Government Programs Archdiocese of Newark.
- NYU Langone Children’s Hospital: School’s Out – A Parent’s Guide for Meeting the Challenge
- Dr. Robert Brooks: Resiliency for Families
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
- How to Talk to Your Anxious Child or Teen About Coronavirus
- CDC Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Promoting Social Emotional Learning in Children
- Basics for appropriate conversations with children regarding the Coronavirus
Calm. com has created a page of free resources for families to use to further connect and strengthen our mental health during this time. Within the link above you have access to audio and video on the following topics: Soothing Meditations, Sleep Meditations, Sleep Stories, Calming Music, Movement/Yoga (Calm Body), Creative Activities (Calm Masterclass),Calming Activities for Kids (Calm Kids)
- GoNoodle: Good Energy at Home
Teachers trust GoNoodle to help their students stay active, focused, and calm while infusing good energy into their classrooms. Now, with so many kids home from school they are offering a free online resource.